2020 Players To Follow

User avatar
billybetred
Posts: 1986
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 8:29 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by billybetred » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:17 pm

Nice one , re Hovland . Only 22 , should win many more now . 80/1 for The Masters.

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 13373
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by PlaceWinner » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:30 pm

yes mate, has all the tools needed to make a run at a Major
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 13373
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by PlaceWinner » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:17 am

PlaceWinner wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:15 pm
PlaceWinner wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:11 pm
Julia Engstrom [LET]

Rookie of the year in 2018 the young Swede will have learnt so much from letting slip a 7 shot lead in the final round of the season ending finale in Kenya,but she was not well and its worth remembering is not even 19 years old till next March.
NSW

£10 each way @ 22-1 [Paddy Power] 6 Places

Currently, - £20
WINS 8D

Profit of £264 !8D

Overall Profit of £244....and our THIRD Winner of the year, thank you Julia :x:
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
Col
Site Admin
Posts: 21153
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by Col » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:35 pm

Excellent :clap :clap
Well done mate

User avatar
harry_rag
Posts: 14165
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by harry_rag » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:03 pm

:thumbs Very well done. Sometimes one should follow through with a thought that pops into ones head, e.g. "might follow on these this year"! *,

User avatar
billybetred
Posts: 1986
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 8:29 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by billybetred » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:13 am

Well done PW , your 'to follows' doing well this year.

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 13373
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by PlaceWinner » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:55 pm

Cheers boys
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 13373
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by PlaceWinner » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:58 pm

PlaceWinner wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:41 am
PlaceWinner wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:50 pm
Rod Pampling [Champions Tour]

Australian played well in the two tournaments he qualified for after turning 50, and is a proven winner around the world
Cologuard

£10 each way @ 33-1 (Bet 365)

Currently,- £40
3rd

Profit of £72.5
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 13373
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by PlaceWinner » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:43 pm

PlaceWinner wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:50 pm
Rod Pampling [Champions Tour]

Australian played well in the two tournaments he qualified for after turning 50, and is a proven winner around the world
Hoag

£10 each way @ 18-1 [Paddy Power] 6 Places

Currently, + £32.50
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 13373
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by PlaceWinner » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:08 am

PlaceWinner wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:08 pm
Robert MacIntyre [European]

Rookie of the year after a string of good results including 6th in the Open, and the young Scotsman looks fearless
Qatar

£10 each way @ 20-1 [Betway] 7 Places

Already on at 22's

Currently, - £50
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 13373
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by PlaceWinner » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:56 pm

Tied 61st
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 13373
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by PlaceWinner » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:10 am

PlaceWinner wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:35 pm
Michael Long [Staysure]

The New Zealander was an impressive winner of the European senior Q School today. Been winning regular and senior tournaments in Australia the last couple of years
Sadly the tour has been cancelled for this season due to Covid 19
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 13373
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by PlaceWinner » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:33 am

PlaceWinner wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:26 am
Todd Clements [Challenge]

Englishman played well in limited starts this past season, showing final round inexperience when in with a shout. Will be more battle hardened this new year
Austria

£10 each way @ 125-1 [Betfred] 6 Places

Already on at 150


Currently, - £60
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 13373
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by PlaceWinner » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:00 pm

Tied 44th
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 13373
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by PlaceWinner » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:32 pm

PlaceWinner wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:26 am
Todd Clements [Challenge]

Englishman played well in limited starts this past season, showing final round inexperience when in with a shout. Will be more battle hardened this new year
Euram

£10 each way @ 150-1 [Paddy Power] 7 Places

Currently, - £80
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 13373
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by PlaceWinner » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:29 am

Missed cut :>
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 13373
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by PlaceWinner » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:06 pm

PlaceWinner wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:08 pm
Robert MacIntyre [European]

Rookie of the year after a string of good results including 6th in the Open, and the young Scotsman looks fearless
St Jude

£5 each way @ 200-1 [Unibet]

Smaller stake as it is a WGC Tournament

Currently, - £70
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 13373
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by PlaceWinner » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:07 am

PlaceWinner wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:43 pm
PlaceWinner wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:50 pm
Rod Pampling [Champions Tour]

Australian played well in the two tournaments he qualified for after turning 50, and is a proven winner around the world
Hoag

£10 each way @ 18-1 [Paddy Power] 6 Places

Currently, + £32.50
Tied 60th
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 13373
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by PlaceWinner » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:09 am

PlaceWinner wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:50 pm
Rod Pampling [Champions Tour]

Australian played well in the two tournaments he qualified for after turning 50, and is a proven winner around the world
Ally

£10 each way @ 33-1 [Skybet]

Currently, + £12.50
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 13373
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by PlaceWinner » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:38 pm

PlaceWinner wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:24 pm
Megan Khang [LPGA]

Pocket rocket American who is improving plays difficult courses well, and can see her contending at a couple of majors next season.

Already on at 150-1 for the money list
Drive

£10 each way @ 66-1 [Bet Victor]

Currently, - £20
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 13373
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by PlaceWinner » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:37 am

Tied 11th

Good effort in tough conditions which she seems to be comfortable with, being a grinder
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 13373
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by PlaceWinner » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:52 am

PlaceWinner wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:06 pm
PlaceWinner wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:08 pm
Robert MacIntyre [European]

Rookie of the year after a string of good results including 6th in the Open, and the young Scotsman looks fearless
St Jude

£5 each way @ 200-1 [Unibet]

Smaller stake as it is a WGC Tournament

Currently, - £70
Tied 59th...never got involved but should come on for the experience
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 13373
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by PlaceWinner » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:27 pm

PlaceWinner wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:08 pm
Robert MacIntyre [European]

Rookie of the year after a string of good results including 6th in the Open, and the young Scotsman looks fearless
PGA

£5 each way @ 300-1 [Unibet] 7 places

Smaller stakes as its a major, think he will have a good week though
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 13373
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by PlaceWinner » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:34 pm

PlaceWinner wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:24 pm
Megan Khang [LPGA]

Pocket rocket American who is improving plays difficult courses well, and can see her contending at a couple of majors next season.

Already on at 150-1 for the money list
Marathon

£10 each way @ 45-1 [Bet 365]

Currently, - £40
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 13373
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: 2020 Players To Follow

Post by PlaceWinner » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:21 pm

PlaceWinner wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:09 am
PlaceWinner wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:50 pm
Rod Pampling [Champions Tour]

Australian played well in the two tournaments he qualified for after turning 50, and is a proven winner around the world
Ally

£10 each way @ 33-1 [Skybet]

Currently, + £12.50
Tied 4th

Profit of £41.67
"This will not be beaten"

Post Reply