Show Me The Money!

Post Reply
User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12771
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Show Me The Money!

Post by PlaceWinner » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:13 pm

New topic for us PM Golf followers

I will post on here a player each week who caught my eye with his [or her] play from the latest tournaments, with a view to making some £ going forward

Last week [Sentry]

Thought Matthew Wolff was unlucky not to finish higher than Tied 11th, as had two double bogeys in both his weekend rounds

Only 20 this kid looks the real deal, and that after thinking his win last year on only the 4th career tour start might be a fluke am now firmly of the opinion watching him closely since that he could be a bit special.

Just has to improve putting to give him a Gold star in all category's needed ...and for the bookies to show us the money!
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
billybetred
Posts: 1918
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 8:29 am

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by billybetred » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:56 pm

Good one !

User avatar
Col
Site Admin
Posts: 20800
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by Col » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:10 pm

Nice one mate :thumbs

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12771
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by PlaceWinner » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:55 pm

PlaceWinner wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:13 pm
New topic for us PM Golf followers

I will post on here a player each week who caught my eye with his [or her] play from the latest tournaments, with a view to making some £ going forward

Last week [Sentry]

Thought Matthew Wolff was unlucky not to finish higher than Tied 11th, as had two double bogeys in both his weekend rounds

Only 20 this kid looks the real deal, and that after thinking his win last year on only the 4th career tour start might be a fluke am now firmly of the opinion watching him closely since that he could be a bit special.

Just has to improve putting to give him a Gold star in all category's needed ...and for the bookies to show us the money!
The 40-1 for this weeks American Express with Unibet [6 places] looks worth a punt, as on the generous side in my opinion
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12771
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by PlaceWinner » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:27 pm

Last week [Hong Kong]

First time I have really watched properly the young Thai star that is Jazz Janewattananond

He finished 4th behind the easy winner, but in my opinion despite shooting all four rounds in the 60's would have held the trophy if having had a decent week on the greens.

The 24 year old looks a class act, and lets not forget he went into the final round of one of the majors last year in 2nd place...the bookies will show us the money!
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12771
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by PlaceWinner » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:04 pm

Jazz is defending Champion in Singapore this week

Has the likes of Rose and Stenson to beat , but should not be fazed so Win bet at 13-2
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
harry_rag
Posts: 13894
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by harry_rag » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:09 pm

PlaceWinner wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:04 pm
Jazz is defending Champion in Singapore this week

Has the likes of Rose and Stenson to beat , but should not be fazed so Win bet at 13-2
Nice! ;-)

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12771
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by PlaceWinner » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:20 am

Finished 3rd behind two star names, but perhaps should have won after leading at halfway
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12771
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by PlaceWinner » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:11 am

PlaceWinner wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:55 pm
PlaceWinner wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:13 pm
New topic for us PM Golf followers

I will post on here a player each week who caught my eye with his [or her] play from the latest tournaments, with a view to making some £ going forward

Last week [Sentry]

Thought Matthew Wolff was unlucky not to finish higher than Tied 11th, as had two double bogeys in both his weekend rounds

Only 20 this kid looks the real deal, and that after thinking his win last year on only the 4th career tour start might be a fluke am now firmly of the opinion watching him closely since that he could be a bit special.

Just has to improve putting to give him a Gold star in all category's needed ...and for the bookies to show us the money!
The 40-1 for this weeks American Express with Unibet [6 places] looks worth a punt, as on the generous side in my opinion
Only Tied 61st despite a good start
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12771
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by PlaceWinner » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:38 am

PlaceWinner wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:20 am
Finished 3rd behind two star names, but perhaps should have won after leading at halfway
Think Jazz will be in contention again this week in Dubai

Each Way @ 40-1 [Spread Ex] 6 places
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12771
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by PlaceWinner » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:02 pm

PlaceWinner wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:11 am
PlaceWinner wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:55 pm
PlaceWinner wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:13 pm
New topic for us PM Golf followers

I will post on here a player each week who caught my eye with his [or her] play from the latest tournaments, with a view to making some £ going forward

Last week [Sentry]

Thought Matthew Wolff was unlucky not to finish higher than Tied 11th, as had two double bogeys in both his weekend rounds

Only 20 this kid looks the real deal, and that after thinking his win last year on only the 4th career tour start might be a fluke am now firmly of the opinion watching him closely since that he could be a bit special.

Just has to improve putting to give him a Gold star in all category's needed ...and for the bookies to show us the money!
The 40-1 for this weeks American Express with Unibet [6 places] looks worth a punt, as on the generous side in my opinion
Only Tied 61st despite a good start
Better odds this week [Farmers] for Wolff...so each way @ 70-1 [Betfred]..7 places
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12771
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by PlaceWinner » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:48 am

Watched the LPGA girls playing last week, and though Sei Young Kim finished in the top 7 she would have won easily if more effective on the putting green

The Korean is a prolific winner on the tour but is still only aged 26, and I think the best is yet to come especially in one or two of the five Majors...when the bookmakers will show us the money!
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12771
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by PlaceWinner » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:47 am

PlaceWinner wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:38 am
PlaceWinner wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:20 am
Finished 3rd behind two star names, but perhaps should have won after leading at halfway
Think Jazz will be in contention again this week in Dubai

Each Way @ 40-1 [Spread Ex] 6 places
Missed cut :>
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12771
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by PlaceWinner » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:03 pm

PlaceWinner wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:02 pm
PlaceWinner wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:11 am
PlaceWinner wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:55 pm


The 40-1 for this weeks American Express with Unibet [6 places] looks worth a punt, as on the generous side in my opinion
Only Tied 61st despite a good start
Better odds this week [Farmers] for Wolff...so each way @ 70-1 [Betfred]..7 places
Had a horrific start but recovered well to finish Tied 21st
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12771
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by PlaceWinner » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:11 pm

The player who caught my eye when watching last weeks PGA Tournament was: Collin Morikawa

Who got himself into position to challenge for the lead early in his 3rd round only to have a crazy four holes on the back nine when dropping 6 shots. The 22 year old recovered to finish just outside the top 20, and in my opinion would have gone close to winning but for that meltdown
He is a straight driver with a touch of class who won on tour last year in his rookie season...trust me the bookies will show us the money !
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12771
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by PlaceWinner » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:38 am

Both Collin [33-1] & Matthew [66-1] play in Phoenix this week and have decent each way chances [7 Places]
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12771
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by PlaceWinner » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:55 pm

PlaceWinner wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:47 am
PlaceWinner wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:38 am
PlaceWinner wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:20 am
Finished 3rd behind two star names, but perhaps should have won after leading at halfway
Think Jazz will be in contention again this week in Dubai

Each Way @ 40-1 [Spread Ex] 6 places
Missed cut :>
Expect better from the Thai this week in Saudi...each way @ 80-1 [6 places]
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12771
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by PlaceWinner » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:53 am

After being in contention at halfway dropped right away at the weekend to finish T56th *,
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12771
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by PlaceWinner » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:59 am

The real big eye catcher last week was Daniel Berger in Phoenix

Mentioned in the weekly thread that he is on the verge of returning to his best, and we profited by his good play.

Trust me on this the bookies will show us the money on him!

Already taken the 50-1 each way for Pebble Beach this week, currently 40's [8 places]
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12771
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by PlaceWinner » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:56 pm

Got the place return in 5th, and again last week at 33's

So paying his way for us, and the big win is coming...
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
Col
Site Admin
Posts: 20800
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by Col » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:59 pm

:thumbs

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12771
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by PlaceWinner » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:41 pm

My eye catcher last week was Ken Duke on the Champions Tour

Like last season he tends to need 2 or 3 tournaments to get his game together, and on Sunday when making his third start of the year he was a fast finishing 9th.

Played well in a few of the Senior majors last year and looks a winner waiting to happen, and could well "show us the money" this week at the Hoag Classic [Currrently 100-1, 6 places]
"This will not be beaten"

Barton60
Posts: 561
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:25 pm

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by Barton60 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:29 pm

:cheers placey :clap . Getting a good run for the money . Done Ew .

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12771
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by PlaceWinner » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:10 am

Sadly though mate a classic example of its not over till its over, as he had a final round nightmare only finishing Tied 10th *,
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12771
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by PlaceWinner » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:49 pm

PlaceWinner wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:56 pm
Got the place return in 5th, and again last week at 33's

So paying his way for us, and the big win is coming...
Already on at bigger prices but expect a big show this week at the Players for Daniel Berger

Currently 70-1 [Ladbrokes]
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12771
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by PlaceWinner » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:22 pm

PlaceWinner wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:11 pm
The player who caught my eye when watching last weeks PGA Tournament was: Collin Morikawa

Who got himself into position to challenge for the lead early in his 3rd round only to have a crazy four holes on the back nine when dropping 6 shots. The 22 year old recovered to finish just outside the top 20, and in my opinion would have gone close to winning but for that meltdown
He is a straight driver with a touch of class who won on tour last year in his rookie season...trust me the bookies will show us the money !
Played Ok in 4 tournaments since including an impressive top 10 finish yesterday, and he also should do well this week at the Players

Each Way @ 50-1 [Betfred [7 places] and will also play on a Top 20 Finish @ 5-2 [Unibet]
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12771
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Show Me The Money!

Post by PlaceWinner » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:51 am

Sods law that both Berger and Morikawa were in the top 10 when the tournament was cancelled!
"This will not be beaten"

Post Reply