rant

Talk about anything and everything
thegambler

rant

Post by thegambler » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:04 pm

right for anyone that buys the sun newspaper you will probably know what im going say.

why the hell should a jobless mum of 4 who let her kids go hungry so she could get a boob job get help because it was botched. Her attitude is im from England and if i need the treatment i should get it.

Well im sorry id rather see people who have helped britain ,like soliders and war veterans along with people who have illnesses get priorty first. Why did she need a boob job in the first place was she just trying to be like Josie Cunningham another scrounger who thought getting bigger boobs would earn her fame.

well im sorry but to me you dont deserve any help makes my blood boil reading stories like this x-)

ohsosharp5

Re: rant

Post by ohsosharp5 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:06 pm

thegambler wrote:right for anyone that buys the sun newspaper you will probably know what im going say.

why the hell should a jobless mum of 4 who let her kids go hungry so she could get a boob job get help because it was botched. Her attitude is im from England and if i need the treatment i should get it.

Well im sorry id rather see people who have helped britain ,like soliders and war veterans along with people who have illnesses get priorty first. Why did she need a boob job in the first place was she just trying to be like Josie Cunningham another scrounger who thought getting bigger boobs would earn her fame.

well im sorry but to me you don't deserve any help makes my blood boil reading stories like this x-)
could not agree more health tourists really get on my tits ,if a tourist has an accident when over here fair enough but have an accident come over and jump every one in the cue fucking scandal it really is

nick

Post by nick » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:42 am

Just read that they have installed "gender neutral" public toilets in London's Barbican Centre, which means all the facilities can be used by men and women alike. Hope no ladies try to use the urinals when only needing a number 1. The Barbican's blurb states that "we want to welcome all and create a supportive and tolerant space" 8] . What a load of depressing codswallop!

Contrast the use of shared loos with any cricket club, for example, whose players/ex-players need to provide transport in their own cars for their club's under 13 or 14 teams to play against a local rival club a few miles away. The senior players all have to be CRB checked ad nauseam which is expensive and bureaucratically time-consuming - with the result that they don't bother and the young kids don't get to play cricket, especially since State schools nowadays don't bother anyway.

And don't get me started on the BBC's orgasmic over-reaction to what David Moyes said to their female reporter. Where I originated from, giving somebody "a bit of a slap" was in common parlance and in no way signified any intention to commit actual violence. Oh well - stop the world I want to get off!

Col
Site Admin

Post by Col » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:09 am

Just read that they have installed "gender neutral" public toilets in London's Barbican Centre, which means all the facilities can be used by men and women alike. Hope no ladies try to use the urinals when only needing a number 1. The Barbican's blurb states that "we want to welcome all and create a supportive and tolerant space"
Doesn't it make you angry that people who are responsible for things like this, get to attain the high position in their profession, they should surely have been found out sooner. x-)

I typed gender neutral into google, and couldn't believe what I found. among the stories was this one

Beck Laxton, 46, and partner Kieran Cooper, 44, decided not to reveal baby Sasha's gender to the world so he would not be influenced by society's prejudices and preconceptions.
They referred to their child as "The Infant" and only allowed him to play with "gender-neutral toys" in their television-free home.

For the first five years of his life Sasha alternated between girls' and boys' outfits, leaving friends, playmates and relatives guessing.

But the couple have finally revealed his sex after it became harder to conceal when Sasha started primary school.
Yesterday Miss Laxton, a web editor, said that she thought gender stereotyping was "fundamentally stupid".

"I wanted to avoid all that stereotyping," she said.

Col
Site Admin

Post by Col » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:21 am

You know how as you matured you started listening to radio 2 instead of radio 1, because you realised that the chris moyles and Nick Grimshaw's talk utter shite most of the time.
So you settle into radio 2 where some of the disc jockeys have also matured. Johnnie Walker and Simon Mayo, Sarah Cox etc
Even good old Ken Bruce as you play along to popmaster :)

Then Ken goes on holiday

Who do they replace him with....Fookin Fearne Cotton x-)

"Hi John Welcome to popmaster, where are you from!
"I'm from Doncaster Fearne"

"Fantastic"
"What do you do for a living then John"

"I'm a rat catcher Fearne"
"Amazing"
"That must be a wonderful Job"

Come back Ken :( :( :(

harry_rag

Post by harry_rag » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:53 am

Dare I suggest you dip your toes into the waters of 6 Music Col?

Some good stuff on there, ancient and modern. Just had it on now before putting a Terry Callier CD on.

It's usually ok on a Sunday.

Col
Site Admin

Post by Col » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:03 am

I'll have a tune in harry :thumbs

kenbo

Post by kenbo » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:07 am

GEM 106 for me. It's a local station, and we've had the pleasure of Sam Bailey (X Factor winner) all week!

The Linnet

Post by The Linnet » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:14 am

Ive been to Doncaster .... to be fair theres probably not alot of other options Col :)
Money Is A Hoax , Debt Is Slavery , Media Is Manipulation , Religion Is Control

The System Is A Lie

The Fenman

Post by The Fenman » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:23 pm

:lol :lol
Keep doing right things, right things happen. . . Simple innit