Betdaq

jimb

Betdaq

Post by jimb » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:48 am

Just had an email from Betdaq to say they are now a 2% commission exchange, presumably they have had to get in line with Matchbook and Smarkets.

Good news!
Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

harry_rag

Re: Betdaq

Post by harry_rag » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:34 pm

Just had an enjoyable afternoon of faffing around with regard to a couple of bookies accounts! *,

In fairness, both had contacted me long ago and I'd not done anything so it's my fault we're at the "final reminder" stage. One was just a routine "proof of ID" request but the BETDAQ one was different so I'm just putting it here to make sure everyone with an account is aware and has taken the necessary action.

Essentially, my account was on the old co.uk domain and they're closing that down and will just be using Betdaq.com. My account will be closed on Friday and I had to open a new one at .com as per the email below. At least I get a month of commission free betting out of it! (The ARZERO code mentioned below has expired so they just told me to use the DAQBACK code instead. I've emailed them as requested and my funds have been switched to the new account.)

Apologies if you've all long since done this or are too young to have opened a co.uk account in the first place!

"We are writing to inform you of changes to your BETDAQ account.

We are currently in the process of closing the betdaq.co.uk domain on which your account is registered with us, and moving all remaining customers over to betdaq.com. Any accounts registered on betdaq.co.uk will be closed on Friday. To ensure there are no interruptions to your trading, you will need to open an account on betdaq.com before Thursday evening by following the below instructions:

What you need to do!

1. Go to betdaq.com select "Join Now"

2. Please check the availability of your preferred username on https://www.betdaq.com/Join/

3. Then create your new account on betdaq.com and notify helpdesk@betdaq.com with the details using the subject line "BETDAQ Account changes" including your old username.

When you are registering your new account please use the promo code ARZERO so we can identify easily. You are free to avail of our DAQBACK offer of up to £1000 back in commission in your first 30 days trading on betdaq.com
"

Col
Site Admin

Re: Betdaq

Post by Col » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:53 pm

Cheers harry
I've not used Betdaq for a long time, so I suspect it was on the .co.uk site.
I'll open a new account and see if the markets are any better.