Please register to gain access

totesport

nick

totesport

Post by nick » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:37 pm

Have decided to "upgrade" a perfectly decent site *, .

Anyone else unable to find the log in box for existing customers to enable password to be reset?

Live chat is currently unavailable so have e-mailed them.

Col
Site Admin

Re: totesport

Post by Col » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:46 pm

I can't log in at all :(

nick

Post by nick » Fri May 01, 2015 6:26 pm

Finally had a reply from their Customer Services after 48 hours.

Utterly useless "assistance" and am still no nearer to being able to use totesport's site.

Anyone else or just me?

harry_rag

Post by harry_rag » Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm

Looks simple enough to me, went to my old bookmark, clicked Home, clicked the login button, option for if you need to recover your password. (Click on the word password in the text recover your password.)

harry_rag

Post by harry_rag » Fri May 01, 2015 7:49 pm

Give me a shout if still struggling, guess it's not obvious that the word is a link unless you hover over it! I've just been through the process to reset my password and seem to be up and running now. Whole thing's been a bit clunky, had to reset my password when they launched the new mobile site, temporarily had 2 accounts with different balances, had to reset password on main site today, now have one password and log in and correct combined balance. Should be straightforward enough from here on in! Also should get a free matched bet up to £25 according to the blurb on the site.

You may be able to blame me, if the redesign reflects any of my feedback in a couple of paid market research sessions I've done (ages ago) for the firm. Got paid £150 or £200 in total, quite enjoyed it.

Col
Site Admin

Post by Col » Fri May 01, 2015 8:52 pm

Did we get asked to change our passwords ?
I can't get in at all.

I requested a password change, and I still can't get in. :(

harry_rag

Post by harry_rag » Fri May 01, 2015 9:00 pm

This page explains it, assuming you can access it. Click the link to reset password, get an email with a temp password, sign it and change it to whatever you want. Try clearing cookies if still having problems. I didn't know they'd updated the main site till I saw this thread but had to do it for the new mobile site.

https://www.totesport.com/sports/existi ... mer-update

Col
Site Admin

Post by Col » Fri May 01, 2015 9:06 pm

Cheers harry
I clicked the link to reset the pasword and they sent me a new password, but when I entered it,
I was told I was blocked. I've contacted support.

nick

Post by nick » Sat May 02, 2015 9:16 am

I've clicked that link and arrived at that page several times on both Chrome and Firefox.

I've "hovered" over the page and still found nowhere to "log in" in order to reach stage 1 of their instructions. I have noticed that the page appears to be slightly truncated on the right hand side, so perhaps the box is hidden there.

I'm not going to waste any more time on this for a week or so. The overpaid IT idiots who think they have to justify their enormous salaries by constant tinkering and "improving" may even have sorted it out by then.

harry_rag

Post by harry_rag » Sat May 02, 2015 10:19 am

Ok, I'm sure it's them and not you! ;-)

I just go the site home page, click the green "Login" button and get the pop up below. Then click on the word "password" in the phrase "recover your password". Finally, you then get prompted to enter your username and date of birth and they send you a password reset email. Apologies if that's what you've been doing and it simply doesn't have the same outcomes for you.
Attachments
Tote.PNG
Tote.PNG (23.96 KiB) Viewed 1706 times

Col
Site Admin

Post by Col » Sat May 02, 2015 10:24 am

It seems that nick is not getting the Login box
I have noticed that the page appears to be slightly truncated on the right hand side, so perhaps the box is hidden there.
Try pressing Ctrl and - at the same time
That might bring the Login box into view

harry_rag

Post by harry_rag » Sat May 02, 2015 10:32 am

Or click the welcome offer button on the home page (which is on the left) and the green register button which appears on the that screen, which takes you to the same pop up as the log in button. Anyway, I'll leave it there! :)

nick

Post by nick » Sat May 02, 2015 11:14 am

Col wrote:It seems that nick is not getting the Login box
I have noticed that the page appears to be slightly truncated on the right hand side, so perhaps the box is hidden there.
Try pressing Ctrl and - at the same time
That might bring the Login box into view
Glad one of you understands what I'm trying to say ;-) ;-) .

No joy with your suggestion, Col :( .

Col
Site Admin

Post by Col » Sat May 02, 2015 2:55 pm

Just got an email back from support, and I can now log in. :clap
However they did mention that they were having problems with anyone using Internet explorer.
and probably best to use another browser.