asian bookies

blatt1

asian bookies

Post by blatt1 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:35 pm

does anyone here has account at an Asian online bookie? what's the deal with them, are they safe which one is the best. I ask because a lot of my friends got accounts at different Asian bookies and now they started argue about witch one is the best and I have no clue on what they are talking about:(

cdsmith15

Re: asian bookies

Post by cdsmith15 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:24 pm

I'd be interested in betting more seriously in Asian Handicaps. Just dabbled here and there on Ladbrokes. Do any of you recommend a good bookie for Asian Handicaps? I have looked at Pinnacle and Sbobet but thought it best to get a recommendation.

Cheers.

Jockathan

Post by Jockathan » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:27 pm

I think you chaps are asking about different things.

blatt1: If I am not mistaken you are asking about bookies based in Asia. Sorry I can't advise you being a UK resident.

cdsmith15: I am not presently an Asian Handicap punter myself, but I have heard that BET365 deserve a good at (in addition to Pinnacle). I'm thinking that the best way to proceed is to open numerous accounts and be prepared to search for the best prices among them each and every time.

Good luck lads.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:31 pm

I find Bet365 and Betdaq the best for asian handicaps, I've no idea about bookies in Asia!

harry_rag

Post by harry_rag » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:36 pm

I was going to mention Betdaq too, not least because they only charge 2% commission on AH markets. Not always great liquidity but good to have it as an option.

cdsmith15

Post by cdsmith15 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Had an argument with Betdaq and closed my account in a rage.

I will look at a few and and get some deals pocketed at the same time!

Thanks guys.