Sun Bets

Col
Site Admin

Sun Bets

Post by Col » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:15 pm

Important information regarding your Sun Bets account
40 seconds ago

As of today, Thursday 19th July 2018, Tabcorp UK Ltd will cease providing gambling services on behalf of The Sun and Sun Bets will be closing.

Your funds are – and will remain – safe.

This message outlines what will happen to any funds and unsettled bets or bonuses you may have with us. Your personal data will continue to be used in accordance with the Sun Bets and News Group Newspapers privacy policies

If you have any queries or concerns regarding the information, please read our FAQ pages here or contact the Sun Bets Customer Services team on Live Chat or by phone on 0800 092 7767 between the hours of 8.00am and 8.00pm.

I have money in my account, how do I access it?

Any funds we hold on your behalf are safe and your account will remain accessible for a period of time as outlined below
Please log in to your account here and withdraw any funds as soon as possible
If your registered card has expired or been lost or stolen, please update it as soon as possible here to enable you to withdraw on to it
You can reset your password if required here or learn how to verify your account if required here

What happens if I do not withdraw the funds in my account?

If you do not withdraw funds by Thursday 2nd August 2018, we will make proactive attempts to return any balances via the card you have registered to your account
If we are unable to do this, we will make attempts to contact you directly until Monday 17th September 2018
If we are unable to contact you or otherwise return your funds by Monday 17th September 2018 any remaining funds will be donated to GamCare