Tennis 2020

Greyhounds...Boxing...Darts...Snooker...Or Whatever
Post Reply
User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12420
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Tennis 2020

Post by PlaceWinner » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:04 pm

Like last year my Mens player to follow this year is another Australian

Alexei Popyrin

Is only 20 but caught my eye last season with some decent Slam play, and I expect him to win his first title this year
"This will not be beaten"

User avatar
Col
Site Admin
Posts: 20653
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Re: Tennis 2020

Post by Col » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:15 pm

Good luck mate :thumbs

To remove these ads please log in or register
User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12420
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Tennis 2020

Post by PlaceWinner » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:33 pm

Cheers Col...

Also adding a WTA player to follow

Iga Swiatek

Only 18 this Polish girl had a good first season on tour last year, reaching a Clay Final

Was junior Wimbledon champion 2018, so has a good all round game
"This will not be beaten"

To remove these ads please log in or register
User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12420
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Tennis 2020

Post by PlaceWinner » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:06 am

Her first tournament of the year is the upcoming Australian Open

0.5pt each way @ 200-1 [Bet Victor] 2 Places
"This will not be beaten"

To remove these ads please log in or register
User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12420
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Tennis 2020

Post by PlaceWinner » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:08 am

PlaceWinner wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:04 pm
Like last year my Mens player to follow this year is another Australian

Alexei Popyrin

Is only 20 but caught my eye last season with some decent Slam play, and I expect him to win his first title this year
Beaten in the first round last week, and now has to step up for the Australian Open

0.5pt each way @ 2000-1 [Boylesports]!
"This will not be beaten"

To remove these ads please log in or register
User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12420
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Tennis 2020

Post by PlaceWinner » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:11 pm

Though knocked out by one of the tournament favourites today, he did well to get to the final 32 especially as was carrying a hip injury.

So hope for the future that the Aussie will pay his way when fully fit again.
"This will not be beaten"

To remove these ads please log in or register
User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12420
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Tennis 2020

Post by PlaceWinner » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:45 pm

PlaceWinner wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:06 am
Her first tournament of the year is the upcoming Australian Open

0.5pt each way @ 200-1 [Bet Victor] 2 Places
Great effort to get into the last 16 before losing in a final set decider, good year looks very much on the cards now
"This will not be beaten"

To remove these ads please log in or register
User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12420
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Tennis 2020

Post by PlaceWinner » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:22 pm

PlaceWinner wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:11 pm
Though knocked out by one of the tournament favourites today, he did well to get to the final 32 especially as was carrying a hip injury.

So hope for the future that the Aussie will pay his way when fully fit again.
Alexi Plays in France this week

0.5pt each way @ 40-1 [Skybet]
"This will not be beaten"

To remove these ads please log in or register
User avatar
PlaceWinner
Posts: 12420
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Tennis 2020

Post by PlaceWinner » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:39 pm

Beaten in final set decider of opening match *,
"This will not be beaten"

To remove these ads please log in or register
Post Reply