These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on puntersmate.net. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
Posts must not contain any pornographic, racist, sexist, sectarian, homophobic, threatening, harassing or obscene messages and/or images. Any such posts will be deleted with a ban placed on the user if necessary.
2. Posts should be in English and free of language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or in any way in breach of any laws.
3. Members are encouraged to be supportive of one another and not to bicker or argue in an immature manner. Personal abuse will not be tolerated. Opinions on posts are encouraged and there will inevitably be differences of opinion as nobody knows everything, but don’t let it degenerate into a full blown fight. After all, we’re all on the same bookie-bashing side.
4. Members are encouraged to give the reasoning behind their bets wherever possible. This is more likely to encourage people to follow your bets and lead to a vibrant and readable forum. Anyone who continually posts up selections without reasoning, will be asked to move to a personal thread.
5. Racing forum rules
Anyone is entitled to start and run their own thread, all I ask is that on each personal thread, a total profit and loss is kept. I would also ask everyone who is posting in the racing threads to contribute regularly to the Daily threads
6. After-timing should generally be avoided!
7. Puntersmate does not tolerate spam and offending posts will be deleted with permanent bans handed out.
8. Posting links to websites – Please ask first as the unauthorised posting of links is spam. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in any doubt. #